Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 301,074 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: 1014AD
The Battle of Clontarf 1014AD
Good Friday! Not so good for the Vikings… Good Friday is a religious holiday observed primarily by Christians to commemorate the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary in 33AD. However in Ireland Good Friday is also remembered … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Medieval, People, Places of Interest Tagged 1014AD, Battle of Clontarf, Brian Boru, Dublin, Heritage, History, Ireland, King of Munster, Travel, Viking 30 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.