Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 295,468 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Places of Interest
Any one remember this? Yes its the sad old ruins of Ballyadams Castle in County Laois, which I was lucky enough to explore with the land owners permission earlier this year. Dating back to the 15th century, much of … Continue reading
Saturday morning was promised to be a nice day so I headed out to explore the hill of Allen. As it turned out the weather was terrible, with strong winds and dark skies. To make matters worse, when I got … Continue reading