Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,351 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Ballymount
Taimhleach – A Return Home
Having recently had an unexpected opportunity, to spend some time back in my hometown of Kilnamanagh, a suburb of Tallaght. It was time re-explore the history and visit some of the few remaining historical sites. I began to think about … Continue reading
Posted in Castles, Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, People, Photography, Places of Interest, Ruins Tagged 2, 600B.C., Ballymount, Book of Invasions, Burial, Castle, Dublin, Fomorians, Gaelic, Greek, History, Ireland, Kilnamanagh, Lebor Gabála Érenn, Parthalon, Plaque, Taimhleach, tallaght 12 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.