Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 300,873 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: countryside
Right, I have finaly managed to move my blog accross, just in time for Christmas. Next year I hope to get to visit more of these fascinating sites which can be found scattered around the Irish countryside, (some are more easily found … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged 6th Century, Abbey, abbot, Aghaboe, Ahenny, Astronomer. St. Virgilius, Augustinian, Belltower, Bishop, burning, Carving, Cathedral, Church of Ireland, Cloister, countryside, Diocese, Dominican, Finghan MacGillapatrick, Friary, High Crosses, Ireland, Kilkieran, Laois, Limestone, middle ages, monastery, Monks, Motte, Norman, Ossary, Photography, plundering, priory, relics, Salzburg, St. Candice, Viking Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.