Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 301,074 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Grenade
Monasterevin Historical Society Exhibition
Finally the last event of this years Venice of Ireland Festival was held in the Town Hall by the Monasterevin Historical Society. There was a selection of prints on display dating back to the late 1800’s. What made these images … Continue reading
Posted in Events, Historical, People, Photography, Places of Interest, Street Photography Tagged 19th Century, Collodion Photographic Process, Ed Mooney Photography, festival, Glass Negetave, Great War, Grenade, IED, Ireland 2013, Kildare, Lord Edwards Own, Military Equipment, Monasterevin, Monasterevin Historical Society, P-Mask, Photography, Prints, Private Collection, Reenactors, Town Hall, Uniforms, Venice of Ireland 1 Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.