Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 275,782 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Moone
Still on a high from yesterdays news, we have a much scaled down edition of the Capturing History Challenge for you this week. Sadly only three submissions came in this week, so I have bumped up the numbers with a … Continue reading
This week I have chosen another image taken back in 2012. For anyone whom does not recognize this famous icon, its the High Cross of Moone. The 7th century High cross stands within the ruins of an old medieval abbey of … Continue reading
This was one of those sites that you just happen to come across by pure chance. On a recent trip down near Moone I was in the process of getting lost yet again,down some narrow country road thanks to my … Continue reading