Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 289,331 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Published
Once again it was a treat to see another one of my previous articles being recycled for inclusion in the local Tallaght Echo newspaper as part of the weekly ‘Love Tallaght Outdoors’ series. Previous articles included have been Ballymount Castle and Colmcille’s … Continue reading
After the success of my recent article on St. Colmcille’s well, I was approached by the nice folk from Tallaght Community Council earlier this week about doing another article for the “Love Tallaght Outdoors” series which is published weekly in the … Continue reading
This week I have chosen another image taken back in 2012. For anyone whom does not recognize this famous icon, its the High Cross of Moone. The 7th century High cross stands within the ruins of an old medieval abbey of … Continue reading