Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 301,074 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Oxford
Capturing History Challenge – Week 9
Welcome to yet another Capturing History Challenge. Got some more fantastic sites and some slightly unusual places to show you this week. As always none of this would be possible without the continued support of each and every contributor. To … Continue reading
Posted in Capturing History Challenge, History, Photography Tagged Capturing History Challenge, Cullahill Castle, England, France, India, Ireland, Laois, Oxford, photographer, Photography, Sri Lanka, Travel 45 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.