Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- Bronze Age Burial Mound
- Mullaghmast Standing Stone
- Church Ruins of St. Columba
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- Saturday Morning Football
- Gortnaclea Castle……. Monochrome Madness Challenge
- A tale of the 'Deer Stone' - Glendalough
- Tobar Tlachtga (the Druid’s Well)
- 286,501 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Capturing History Challenge
Some say that the number 13 is unlucky! I tend to disagree and for the 13th instalment of the Capturing History Challenge there is as always a great bunch of images from around the globe to share with you. To … Continue reading
Despite the mayhem going on in the Ruinhunter Castle the past few weeks, im delighted to have been able to keep this little historic challenge going. This week is another short week, but there are some fantastic places to see. … Continue reading
Well after the double challenge last week, everyone must be worn out. We only have three images this week, to which I have added two of my own. But never theless we got some great places to see, all with … Continue reading
Welcome to yet another Capturing History Challenge. Got some more fantastic sites and some slightly unusual places to show you this week. As always none of this would be possible without the continued support of each and every contributor. To … Continue reading
Welcome to another great instalment of the Capturing History Challenge. Its crazy to think that this has been running for eight weeks now, time sure does fly when your kept busy and having fun. And with an increase in submssions … Continue reading