Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,356 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Ráth Lóegaire
Ráith Lóegaire (Laoghaire’s Fort) is a hilltop fort which can be found to the south of the Royal enclosure on Tara. This is where the legendary king Lóegaire is said to have been buried in the upright position, facing his … Continue reading
Posted in History, Photography, Ruinhunter Tagged Boyne Valley, Heritage, History, Ireland, Meath, Nikon, photographer, Photography, Ráth Lóegaire, Ruinhunter, St. Patrick, Tara, Travel 21 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.