So last Saturday was the Family Day down at the Ballykelly grounds. With bouncy castles, face painting, cake sales and a serious amount of junior games taking place on the day. Yet again the Irish weather was not to be relied upon, as it lashed rain on and off for most of the morning. The U-7 team for which Ryan plays had to spend most of the morning sheltering under tress whilst they waited for their game against Rheban. Eventually the opposition arrived with the game kicking off just before lunch. We even had to supply a couple of Ballykelly players to Rheban to make up the numbers before the game could start. Pretty soon I think that i will have to invest in a faster lense in order to keep up with these little guys and girls. They just seem to improve every week.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 285,501 hits
No Instagram images were found.