Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,351 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Community Hall
Moving on just a short stroll from the ruins of the Franciscan Friary Lies an old church known as Clane Abbey. Initially both of these sites caused me some confusion, but a little research cleared this up. The Abbey’s connection … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Medieval, Photography, Places of Interest, Religious Sites Tagged 520AD, Abbey, Abbeylands, Anglo-Norman, Apsidal, Battlements, Bishop of Ferns, Celtic, Clane, Claonagh, Cleric, Cluain Damh, Community Hall, Ed Mooney Photography, Franciscan, Friary, Garden of Rememberance, Ireland, Kildare, Knights Hospitallers, monastery, Monastic Settlement, Norman, Order, photographer, Photography, Ruinhunter, ruins, St. Ailbe, Tomb, Tower 17 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.