Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 285,678 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Wooden Cross
I came across the Abbey at Ballyboggan purely by chance after taking a wrong turn. I was actually heading along the Kildare/ Offaly border in search of a couple of De Bermingham Castles which I had missed on by last … Continue reading →