I got some great news last week. The Bram Stoker Festival is set to continue again this year, and it looks like I will have a media pass. So I will for a second year be walking amongst the Un-dead through the Gothic streets of Dublin. So in eager anticipation of another fantastic festival, this weeks re-work comes from last years ‘Dracula’s Fire Garden‘ in the grounds of Dublin Castle. Entitled ‘Dracula’s Bride’ this was one of the shots taken at the end of a very long day. You can see the full set of images over on my Website or on Facebook. I was looking through some images from last years event having used some for various previous re-works and the weekly Monochrome Challenge, but really liked this image when I converted it to mono. I think it has an almost otherworldly quality to it.I hope you all like it? As always your comments/suggestions/critique are most welcome. If you are interested in this years festival, you can keep up to date with what is planned by visiting the BramStokerFestival website.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 280,336 hits
No Instagram images were found.