Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,355 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Dunvegan
Capturing History Challenge – Week 5
Here we are with yet another week of the Challenge. The last five weeks have flown by, and I got some more great images for you to see. This week we travel around England, Ireland, Scotland and then across Europe … Continue reading
Posted in Capturing History Challenge, Diary of a Ruinhunter, History, Photography Tagged Castle, Challenge, Cross, Donadea, Dunvegan, Emgland, History, Ireland, Kildare, Muckross Abbey, Photography, Saxon, Scotland, Sicily, Waylands Smithy 47 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.