Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,355 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Donadea
Capturing History Challenge – Week 5
Here we are with yet another week of the Challenge. The last five weeks have flown by, and I got some more great images for you to see. This week we travel around England, Ireland, Scotland and then across Europe … Continue reading
Posted in Capturing History Challenge, Diary of a Ruinhunter, History, Photography Tagged Castle, Challenge, Cross, Donadea, Dunvegan, Emgland, History, Ireland, Kildare, Muckross Abbey, Photography, Saxon, Scotland, Sicily, Waylands Smithy 47 Comments
The next port of call on my recent blitz was the striking ruin of Donadea Castle. I had been meaning to visit for some time now and since I was in the area, I really didn’t need an excuse. I’m … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.