Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,420 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Sicily
Capturing History Challenge – Week 5
Here we are with yet another week of the Challenge. The last five weeks have flown by, and I got some more great images for you to see. This week we travel around England, Ireland, Scotland and then across Europe … Continue reading
Posted in Capturing History Challenge, Diary of a Ruinhunter, History, Photography Tagged Castle, Challenge, Cross, Donadea, Dunvegan, Emgland, History, Ireland, Kildare, Muckross Abbey, Photography, Saxon, Scotland, Sicily, Waylands Smithy 47 Comments
Capturing History Challenge – Week 4
I have yet another week of stunning images in store for this weeks challenge. With entries from around the globe, its always a real treat for me to see what comes in each week. Especially when I know nothing about the site in … Continue reading
Posted in Capturing History Challenge, History, Photography Tagged Challenge, England, Heritage, History, Laois, London, Mexico, Minerva, Myanmar, Oughavel, photographer, Photography, Sicily, Travel 37 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.