Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,351 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Meiler FitzHenry
As mentioned in a previous post, I finally got the chance to explore Carbury Castle. This has been on my bucket list for almost a year now. I had attempted to locate it unsuccessfully, so I with a little help … Continue reading
Posted in Castles, Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Landscape, Places of Interest, Ruins Tagged 1798 rebellion, Ancestors, Ancient, Cairbre Uí Chiardha, Carbury Castle, Carbury Hill, Chapel, Clan, Colley, Crown, de Berminghams, Elizabethan period, Graveyard, High King, hill, Historical site, Invasion, Ireland, Kildare, King Henry VIII, Mausoleum, Meiler FitzHenry, Motte, mullioned windows, Niall of the Nine Hostages, Norman, Photography, Queen Elizabeth II, Richard Colley-Wellesley, Richard de Clare, Ruin, Strongbow, Uí Néill 74 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.