Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 296,580 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Mausoleum
I was out last week on the bike for a spin around the town, when I was passing the old grounds of the church and graveyard at Passlands in Monasterevin. I have been meaning to visit for some time and … Continue reading
This Abbey is one of my personal favourite sites to visit. Last week I found myself urged to make the drive down the N81 through Blessington to the small town of Baltinglass in Wicklow to explore the Abbey. Baltinglass was … Continue reading
Back down Carbury Hill lies a wonderful walled graveyard surrounded by pasturelands. Within the confines of these walls lie the ruins of a church known as Teampall Do-Ath. I cannot find a date for this but it would appear to … Continue reading