Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,330 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: remains
Kilgowen : Standing Stone
After my brief visit to the chapel ruin at Fontstown, I was driving down the N9 towards Kilcullen when out of the corner of my eye I spotted this fantastic Standing Stone perched majestically atop a rather large Mound. Well needless to … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Places of Interest Tagged Ancient, Archaeology, Burial mound, Flagstones, hill, Human, Ireland, Kildare, Kilgowan, Mound, N9, National Heritage, Place of power, Protected Monument, remains, Skeletons, Standing Stone 3 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.