Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,351 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Japanese
The Wayside Well
This one took me a while to find, most people misleadingly say that it can be found in the car park of the National Stud, however it is actually located at the end of the coach parking facility. Also accessible … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Nature, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged blog, Brigid, Celtic Danu, Christian, Dagda, daughter, faerie, Gaelic, gardens, Goddess, healing, Holy, inscription, Ireland, Japanese, Kildare, Mother, National Stud, otherworld, Pagan, pilgrimage, Portal, Sacred, Sain, Smt, spirits, Spring, St. Brigid, Symbol, Water, Well, wisdom 2 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.