Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 301,074 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Leachach
This post has been almost a year in the making. I first went looking for the church after I received a mail from Tom who runs the fantastic site The Standing Stone. It has been an inspiration to me over … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Medieval, Photography, Places of Interest, Religious Sites, Ruins Tagged 4B.C., Ancient, Archives, Barbados, Bell Tower, Care taker, Castle, Castle View Farm, Church. Ruins, Crannog, Culture, Deportation, Ed Mooney Photography, Execution, Fitzgerald, Fluacht Fia, Grave Robbers, Graveyard, Historic, house, Kildare, Lackagh, Lackagh Exiles, Leachach, Library, Mansion, Monasterevin, Motte, Mound, Mountrice, national, Oliver Cromwell, Ringfort, Slaves, The Standing Stone, Tombs, Tumulus 50 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.