Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 279,788 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Historic
Fionn MacCumhaill and the Fianna are historical figures whose heroic deeds and life stories have been embedded through time, in myth and legend. There are many tales concerning their acts of bravery and magic. The Fianna were the bravest, swiftest and strongest … Continue reading
Another impressive ruin that my little Ruinhunters visited recently was the impressive Keep of Cullahill Castle in Co. Laois. Having never been here before I was not sure of its suitability for the little ones, and as luck would have … Continue reading
This post has been almost a year in the making. I first went looking for the church after I received a mail from Tom who runs the fantastic site The Standing Stone. It has been an inspiration to me over … Continue reading