Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 296,580 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Bell Tower
Welcome to the final Challenge of 2015. What a year it has been, with the generous submissions from fellow bloggers, we have traveled to so many wonderful parts of the globe and hopefully enjoyed the history behind the images. So … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago I was training in some young Ruin Hunters, if you missed this post you can read more about this HERE. Out first port of call was the Round Tower in Timahoe, Co. Laois. It is … Continue reading
This post has been almost a year in the making. I first went looking for the church after I received a mail from Tom who runs the fantastic site The Standing Stone. It has been an inspiration to me over … Continue reading