Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 289,139 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Culture
This post has been almost a year in the making. I first went looking for the church after I received a mail from Tom who runs the fantastic site The Standing Stone. It has been an inspiration to me over … Continue reading
The final part of our visit to the National Stud was the Japanese Gardens, renowned throughout the world and the finest of their kind in Europe. The gardens were devised by Colonel William Hall Walker, a wealthy Scotsman from a famous brewing family, and … Continue reading
After missing the Camera Club field trip to Emo Court, I took a rare mid-week opportunity to explore this fine estate, located near the village of Emo in County Laois, Ireland. It was designed by the architect James Gandon in 1790 … Continue reading