Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 294,543 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Japanese Gardens
Moving on to our third model of the day down at the Japanese Gardens and National Stud was Barbara. We met her down at the stable yard and even with the cold conditions she was both stunning and professional. Which was a bonus for … Continue reading
The final part of our visit to the National Stud was the Japanese Gardens, renowned throughout the world and the finest of their kind in Europe. The gardens were devised by Colonel William Hall Walker, a wealthy Scotsman from a famous brewing family, and … Continue reading