Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 286,589 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Ruinhunter
After some recent unplanned Ruin hunting down in Kerry, I have finally caught the bug again. Since my last post on the Ogham Stone at Derrynane, I have been spending alot of time working on a new website. The old … Continue reading
On a recent trip to Kerry I got the opportunity to do a little sightseeing and temporarily resurrect ‘The Ruinhunter’ 😊. I’ve missed exploring over the last few years and although I have no immediate plans to resume on a … Continue reading
Ráith Lóegaire (Laoghaire’s Fort) is a hilltop fort which can be found to the south of the Royal enclosure on Tara. This is where the legendary king Lóegaire is said to have been buried in the upright position, facing his … Continue reading