Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 293,735 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Pale
Unfortunately there are no more castles to be found in the Tallaght area. Out of approx eight such fortifications to be found in the area only a single tower from Tallaght Castle remain. It can be found in the grounds … Continue reading
I found this tower in the middle of Clondalkin, but its history remains quite elusive. With Clondalkin being famous for its monastic settlement there is very little recorded on this find. Known locally as Tully’s Castle and named after a … Continue reading