Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 279,904 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Clondalkin
Yet again we find another holy well dedicated to St. Brigid, this time just a short distance outside Clondalkin Village in Dublin. In the book “The Holy Wells of Ireland” by Patrick Logan, he lists fifteen wells dedicated to St. … Continue reading
So I got a bit side tracked over the last week or so with some posts and strayed away from finishing of the remaining sites from my travels in Tallaght. So here goes. Located on the side of the Belgard … Continue reading
This is one of the most impressive Round Towers I have encountered to date, similar to the one at St. Brigids Cathedral in Kildare which you can read more about HERE with the exception that this one has its original … Continue reading